The lovely May tagged me on this. And here it is finally: 10 little things that make Jane Sunshine happy:
1.Morning breakfast sitting in my garden and chatting with my roses (the reds, the pinks and the blossoming orange ones).
2. A long soak in the bath after a hard day.
3. Rambling evening walks.
4. Sovereignty of my kitchen. I never had my own proper kitchen ever. The one at home was always mom's and I never ventured there much the culinary way. The ones subsequent were rented and I always felt alien in them. Now, finally, I have my own with chrome spot lights and a breakfast bar. Yippeyay.
5. All the Neal's Yards product range : makes a girl feel so pampered and organic
6. Mindless TV: latest addiction is my Thursday night staple of House and Grey's Anatomy (have I mentioned my crush on Dr. Gregory House? There's something about arrogant, difficult men. On another note: it does seem a bit sad to list TV programs as things that make me happy-but they do. After a long day, nothing like bumming in front of the telly, I tell you. If it makes me shallow and stale, so be it).
7. Saturday Guardian and Sunday Times.
8. Fruit cake especially those laced with inordinate amounts of brandy (hic) and ice cream (if my friend ewok is reading this, I hope she knows how I adore the Losely honey and ginger tub).
9. Bargain hunting in markets, last done here.
10. Picnics (much to be had this coming summer, to show off especially new picnic basket. Pix when this happens, promise).