Friday, May 19, 2006

Meme Me


I got this from May who didn't tag me. So I guess I'm kind of tagging myself because I enjoyed the whole thing:

I AM so tired.

I JUST NOW filled a bureaucratic form.

I SAID good morning to my dotty old neighbour.

I WANT to go on a six month sabbatical but I just can't afford it.

I WISH life was simpler.

I HATE being so far away from my family

I MISS holding my mom.

I FEAR that my brain will evaporate (I am serious) and I'll forget everything before I write this goddamn thesis.

I HEAR the leaves rustling on a windy spring day.

I WONDER how life would have been if I had chosen a different career path.

I REGRET all the times I've lost my temper with my parents.

I AM NOT going to St. Petersburg now because there's just too much work- Ironically, I was supposed to go there for work.

I SING out of tune old Tamil songs in the bathroom.

I CRY because I need to. It helps. Sometimes.

I AM NOT ALWAYS this fat, I used to be thinner pre-Thesis.

I MADE two friends eat sambal ikan bilis last week-and they loved it.

I WRITE with no sense of structure. Bad. Bad. Bad.

I CONFUSE my priorities so often. Sigh.

I NEED to go shopping- summer beckons. I'm so in love with all the Cath Kidston vintage inspired stuff.

I SHOULD get back to work as I am going to watch Da Vinci Code tonight.

I START at a new place after summer, fingers crossed.

I FINISH the thesis and LIFE, which is now on hold, can begin again.

XXXXX

Oh, you can do this if you wish. No tags.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you manage to watch the Da Vinci Code? went shopping? stopped your brain from evaporating?

awwwww....

*HUGS*!! have a great weekend, Jane dear!

Jane Sunshine said...

M's nursing a swollen knee so I've decided to stay at home and be a bum. So far, its been great just languishing in front of the TV though the guilt pangs have emerged now. Back to work tmorow.

Mint Chutney said...

At the end of the day I bet you still have more brain cells than I do.

Hang in there babe.

starlight said...

loved yours and am going to mine as soon as i finish an article that's due tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

ok dearie, since I didn't officially tag you for this one, I've officially TAGGED you for the next! *evil grin*

Jane Sunshine said...

Jo: I laze wayyy to much for my own good so, in between must do work yes or no?

Mint: This is a big myth. Your son will in all probabilty beat me in a math quiz.

Starlight: Welcome back! Yes, will look forward to yours.

May: Well, in a way its good cause I dont seem to have anything to blog about-cue boring life. Will do it in a few days time.

A and A said...

"I AM NOT ALWAYS this fat, I used to be thinner pre-Thesis." I know exactly what you're saying. *gulp*