1. Slowly, 2013 is shaping up. Projects, discussions, ideas are forming and let's see what happens in the next few months.
2. One of my biggest strengths these days I think is letting go. If something doesn't work or someone needs to be let go, I am able to do just that. Drop and move on. And I am getting better at it.
3. Somewhere in the horizon, I dream of taking 6 month off. To do nothing. Just be. With Sprong and Wispy and enjoy them.Travel with abandon. I should do this before Sprong starts school but I don't think it's going to be possible for the next 2 years at least, considering our current financial commitments.
4. Sprong starts Year 1 in September. How can it be I wonder? When did he grow up so? Yesterday, his front tooth was wiggly. Our little baby boy all grown up.
5. I need some pick me up- facial, pedicure, etc. Somehow, there just isn't ANY time.
6. When we move to our new place in May, I really need to start living healthier. Better food and exercise. I so need to lose weight. I feel totally shite at the moment.
7. No, I haven't been reading as much as I would like to.
8. I managed and finished one of the biggest projects in the past three months- alone,bereft of help but in the end, I managed. Somehow.
9. I pray to God that I will be able to hire soon. I can't go on like this. It's a chicken and egg thing.
10. I also want to go for a 4 week feng shui course. I really think feng shui is truly interesting because it tries to balance the yin and the yang and create equilibrium. Where on earth am I going to find time for that.
Jane Sunshine! Just dropped by to say "hello!" and hope all is well with you and kiddos! Hugs, xx
Post a Comment